The Blogger Love Tag


Today I thought I would share with you yet another Tag! I haven't done a tag in a while, and I've seen this one on quite a few blogs lately, so I thought I would give it a go.

What was the first blog you ever came across?
According to my Bloglovin' feed, the very first blog I ever followed was Sea of Shoes. A super popular, and awesome, fashion blog. I still read it to this day, and I love seeing all the gorgeous clothing she puts together. If I could trade closets with anyone, it would be her! 

Favorite beauty blog reads?
Well, a couple are technically nail blogs, but my go to blogs to read are The Nailasaurus, Let Them Have Polish, Makeup by Tiffany D, Rocaille Writes, Vampy Varnish, Miss Makeup Magpie, and Chalkboard Nails. There are many more, but these are the ones I like to read first when new posts are on my Bloglovin' feed.

Best Blogging Friend?
Sad as this may sound, I don't have any friends that blog. I am the only person I know who does. But my mother reads my blog, and she is great at enabling my blogging purchases!

Name a blog that enables your purchases?
Besides my mother, I would say Let Them Have Polish really enables my nail polish purchases! She always shows the cutest polishes, especially textured ones, which are my weakness. So I have been guilty of hunting down a polish after seeing it on her blog. I also stumbled upon one of my favorite polishes ever, KBShimmer Oh Splat!, thanks to a post she made on it!

5 blogs everyone should be reading?
Oh! This is tough... I would say, Let Them Have Polish, Diary of a Nail Polish Addict -She has the most gorgeous swatches.- ,Chalkboard Nails, Rocaille Writes, and Makeup by Tiffany D. Those are my top 5 favorites, and I would highly recommend them. Though all of them are really popular, so I am sure you have all read them, but if not, I would check them out!

Your favorite way to read blogs?
Bloglovin's mobile app. I love to catch up on all the blogs I follow every night before I go to bed. It's become a nightly ritual at this point, right up there with my nightly Pinterest pinning!

Bloggers that inspire you?
I think as a relatively new blogger, I am inspired by a lot of established bloggers. But I think it's important to be inspired by them, without trying to be like them, because I am not, obviously, I am me! But I am inspired by Tiffany D, Let Them Have Polish, Rocaille Writes, The Nailasaurus, etc. They take amazing photos, and always have great post ideas.

What's your favorite thing about blogging?
I would say my favorite thing is a toss up between taking photos -I keep trying to improve on that score.- and just getting to share my opinions with people who share the same interests. As I mentioned, I am the only one I know who blogs, and loves nail art and makeup, so there isn't really anyone to blather on about it with. But on my blog I can blather on and on to my hearts content. And talk to other nail and beauty obsessed bloggers, which is always fun.

Name a blogger you'd like to see write a book?
She probably already has, but The Girl Who Ate Everything should write a cook book! I love her recipe blog, it always makes me so hungry, and kills any healthy eating plans I had for the day, not that I am complaining in any fashion. Plus her pictures are always gorgeous.


Thanks for reading! I hope you liked this tag, and maybe found some blogs you might be interested in reading. To check out other Tags I've done click here, and I tag anyone and everyone to do this tag, so if you do, leave me a link in the comments so I can take a look!
-xo Brittany

Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow Me