Ulta and Bath & Body Works Haul


Hello! Today I have yet another wallet emptying haul post to share with you all. I recently went out to eat with family, and the restaurant happened to be located next to not only an Ulta, but also a Bath & Body Works. -It's a trap!- So, obviously, I couldn't resist. And really, I haven't shopped at Bath & Body Works in years, so for nostalgia's sake I had to go in there... And spend lots of money...  

So after filling myself full of food I pretended not to know the caloric value of -I got a salted caramel milkshake. The most delicious thing ever...- , I burned a few calories and headed over to Ulta. -That's cardio right?...-

Push and Shove Duet Pack by O.P.I 
Push and Shove & Lay Down That Base.
Push and Shove close up.
I stumbled upon the new Gwen Stephani polish collection by O.P.I and had to pick up the Push and Shove duet pack. I've heard many a mixed review on this set, but I love the idea of a mirror chrome finished polish, so I bought it to test it out for myself. -Swatches and review coming soon!- I plan on buying the whole mini collection soon, I've seen swatches on other blogs, and there are some nice colors in it that I can't wait to get my hands on.

Zoya Liberty - $8
Zoya Liberty close up.
Because I can't leave Ulta with only one polish, I also bought yet another Zoya polish! -I'm hooked!- This time I picked up shade Liberty. A gorgeous bright blue polish with blue and silver micro glitter. -Swatches coming soon.-

Marc Jacobs Honey - $50
While I was at Ulta I did the one thing I do every time I'm there, which is spray way to much of the Marc Jacobs Honey tester on myself, dream of one day owning it, then look at the price tag and walk away. But not this day! I was with my mother, who talked me into finally buying it for myself since I have been lusting after it for over a year. But I just couldn't bring myself to pay the $90 for the full sized bottle. BUT, I could live with paying for the just as adorable mini size for $50. The bottle is not only adorable, but the scent is amazing, and it takes everything in my power not to use the whole thing up in one day... I may have to break down and purchase the full size... 

Free bracelets I received with my Ulta purchases.

At checkout I learned that I met the spending requirements -I'm not surprised...- to receive a free bracelet set! I wanted the teal version, but of course that was the one set that was sold out, but the pink is just as cute.

Bath & Body Works mini candles. - 3 for $10.
Now for my Bath & Body Works damage. Of course I couldn't leave this particular store without buying candles, I mean that's practically a capital offense! I was caught hook, line, and sinker, by the 3 for $10 sale they were having on their mini candles. I picked Lavender Vanilla, Eucalyptus Mint, and Lemon Mint Leaf. And they are three of the most lovely smelling candles I've ever bought, and they are already almost gone as I type this. I wished I had bought the full sized versions, but the prices were too much for this girl. I will most likely go back when this sale starts up again and stock up.

Mini Candle Holder - $4.
Another thing I always fall for is add on purchases! So I couldn't walk away from buying a cute little candle holder to house my Lemon Mint Leaf candle on my night stand... I wanted one for every candle, but I managed to drag myself away with only one.

Wallflower fragrance diffuser.
I am repainting my bathroom a very pretty bright blue, so when I spotted this turtle diffuser I had to buy it! I don't remember the cost, but it was pretty pricey, way more than the ones you can get at the grocery store... But it's a turtle!

Pineapple Mango Scent Bulb.
And yet another add on, I bought this pineapple mango scent bulb for the turtle diffuser. Sadly neither were worth the embarrassing amount I spent on them, as they don't even work! I would recommend that next time you go to Bath & Body Works you stay away from the Wallflower diffusers. Don't let the adorable turtles, flowers, and other animals fool you, they don't work.
I am going to keep the turtle plug-in though, it's cute and goes with my wall color. I'm going to see if I can find a cheap scent refill for it at my grocery store and see if that will work better than the Wallflower refills.

Thanks for reading! If you want to check out other hauls I've done click here.
-xo Brittany

Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow Me