The Would You Rather Tag: Beauty Edition


Hello all! I've seen this tag floating around Youtube and some of my favorite blogs for awhile, so I thought I would give it a go today! It's the perfect day for it since it is snowing like crazy outside, and I have absolutely no plans other than cleaning, and watching The Hobbit. AGAIN. I can't help it! I just love that movie...

Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, & lipglosses, or lose all your palettes & eyeshadows?
Well, I don't use eyeshadow very often, even though I tell myself I will... But then I don't... But I can't lose my mascara and eyeliner! So I choose losing all of my palettes and eyeshadows.

Would you rather chop off all your hair, or never be able to cut it again?
I have chopped off my hair on many occasions so that's not scary. But I am in the annoying growing out process with my hair right now, so losing the temptation to cut it would be great! I pick never being able to cut it again.

Would you rather a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I have never tried coral shades on my skin before, and my ghostly pale skin already has a pink tint, so I'll go with the easiest choice and pick pink.

If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather spend it on clothes or makeup?
Oooh! Tough choice! I do love both... But I could buy a lot of clothes! And I can never have enough clothes... OR, third option! Nail polish! I pick $1000 worth of nail polish.

Would you rather shop at Mac or Sephora?
Since I've never been to either, I choose Ulta.

Would you rather use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
I would have to pick lip color, since I am not very adventurous with it, it would be easier to live with. Plus I just bought a giant box of eyeshadows! I can't part with that!

Would you rather wear Winter clothes in Summer, or Summer clothes in Winter?
That's a random question! I guess Winter clothes in Summer, because then I can just remove layers until I was comfortable. Summer clothes in Winter?! I would be a Popsicle!

Would you rather be able to only wear a ponytail or a messy bun?
Well, this implies that I know how to pull off the messy bun without looking like I have gum stuck in my hair... But if I could ever pull it off, I would pick a messy bun. They're just so chic!

Final question! Would you rather live without makeup or live without nail polish?
Hint, this blog is called I Heart Nail Art... The answer is obvious! Even the thought of living without nail polish gives me chills...

Thanks for reading! I tag anyone who would like to do this Tag. If you do it, leave me a link in the comments!
-xo Brittany
To check out other Tags I've done, click here.

Would you rather live without makeup or live without nail polish? Let me know in the comments!

Follow on Bloglovin



Post a Comment

Follow Me