Dots Mini Haul

so I recently went on a shopping trip to Dots with my mom. I don't know if everyone knows what Dots is, but it's a chain of "fast fashion" boutique style stores that only carry women's clothes. It's obviously not super expensive, and that's why I LOVE it. The clothes are not high end or anything, but if you take care of them they will last a long time. I have jeans from there that I only paid $10 for and I've had them for years. I am on a budget so I didn't go crazy or anything, but here's what I got:
Sheer collared tank - $16



I saw this shirt weeks ago and have wanted it ever since. I was so shocked they still had it because the stock changes in that store really quickly. They only had it in extra large but I'm like a medium/small. I wasn't going to get it, but the only shirt they had that was similar to this one had weird glittery pockets that looked like a bedazzler threw up on it. No thanks. So, I bought the extra large. It's actually not bad. It's really long, but I figure I can wear it with leggings to cover me since leggings are nothing more than glorified tights anyway.
Cute owl Necklace - $8


I love owls. I have an embarrassingly large collection of owl things already, but when I saw this I instantly wanted it. It's at the point where if anything has an owl on it, I will buy it. It was only $8, but I could have got it for less because Dots was having a buy one, get one half off sale on jewelry. But nothing else was calling me, and I don't like to shop just for the sake of shopping.

Well, that was my Dot's shopping mini haul. Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think in the comments.

Brittany








Post a Comment

Follow Me